A garden wedding is the dream of many couples and Copenhagen’s Botanical Gardens Ceremony is one of many beauties and little hideaways. It has so much to offer in every season of the year.
There are many different spots throughout the grounds where you can choose to have your ceremony. Whether it’s an intimate wedding for two or a celebration for 60 guests there is a beautiful place to hold the occasion.
The Botanical Garden’s Ceremony is perfect for a couple who would like something a little different to a registry office wedding, but still remain low key and relaxed.
Package Pricing, Botanical Ceremony €1995
Documentation processing €395 (includes all administration & legal fees)
Venue Hiring & Registrar €770
Co-ordination fee €830
What is included in the Botanical Gardens Ceremony?
- Assistance with documentation
- Processing and organisation of your documentation
- Bookings and co-ordination of a registrar for your day
- Support with other bookings
- Co-ordination of wedding vendors
- Unlimited support from your wedding consultant
- Co-ordination of your ceremony on the day for up to 2 hours
- Administration fees
What is the ceremony like?
The ceremony will last approximately 10 minutes, you can exchange vows and rings if you like and you will receive your wedding certificates right after you and your witnesses sign.
What if the weather is bad?
Denmark is beautiful but there is no doubt that the weather can sometimes be unreliable. There is the option of the indoor palm room in case of bad weather!